Data using cookies and other similar technologies are collected by Firma Handlowa WALOR A. Nowak, W.Fryc Spółka Jawna, ul. Handlowa 3, 36-100 Kolbuszowa, NIP: 8140004404, REGON: 690276727.
A user is any data subject who uses our Online Store and other related websites, communications and services. (hereinafter referred to as User).
- COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
Cookies ("cookies") are pieces of code, which are text files corresponding to HTTP requests sent to our server. These files are saved by each browser from which the User visits our Online Store. Thanks to the information contained in cookies, we know how Users use our Online Store.
The Online Store uses two types of cookies:
- Session cookies - these are temporary files that remain on the User's device until he leaves the Online Store or turns off the web browser. In this case, the information stored in session cookies is automatically deleted.
- Permanent cookies - these are files that remain on the User's device for the period specified in the cookie parameters, also after leaving the Online Store, or until they are manually deleted.
Cookies and other similar technologies are used to ensure optimal handling of the User's visit to the Online Store and allow faster and easier access to information . The information stored or accessing it does not change the configuration of the User's device and the software installed on it.
The information contained in cookies and other similar technologies is considered personal data only in connection with other personal data available about a given User . We, using cookies and other similar technologies, collect only anonymous data about the User, for the convenience of using the Online Store and to minimize the nuisance of advertising. We do not collect any data that could be used to identify the User.
Below are the individual categories in which cookies and similar technologies are used in our Online Store:
- DISABLING OF COOKIES AND OTHER TECHNOLOGIES
By default, web browsers allow the storage of cookies. If the User does not want to receive cookies, he may change the settings of his browser on the computer or other device he uses to access our Online Store. Your continued use of our Online Store without changing your settings means that you agree to receive all cookies in our Online Store.
Most web browsers have a feature that allows the User to view and delete cookies, including cookies in our Online Store. However, it should be emphasized that the inability to save or read cookies through the website of our Online Store may prevent the full and correct use of our Store.
If the User uses various devices to access our Online Store and browse it (eg. computer, smartphone, tablet) should make sure that each browser on each device is adapted to the preferences related to cookies.
The method of disabling cookies depends on the browser used by the User. Below is indicated how the User can disable cookies in Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera and Internet Explorer.
- Disabling cookies in Google Chrome
- In the upper right corner of the Google Chrome address bar, select Customize and control Google Chrome (three horizontal lines)
- Choose Settings.
- Scroll to the bottom of the window and click Show advanced settings…
- In the Privacy section, click the Content Settings button.
- In the Cookies section you can change the following cookie settings:
- Block attempts to put data from websites on your computer
- Block third-party cookies and site data -: select the Ignore exceptions checkbox and block the creation of third-party cookies.
https: // support .google.com / chrome / # topic = 7438008
- Disabling cookies in Firefox
- In the upper-right corner of the Firefox window, click Open menu (three horizontal bars) and select Options.
- Then select the Privacy tab.
- From the drop-down menu in the History section, select: Firefox: will use user settings.
- Check Accept cookies - to enable, uncheck - to disable cookies.
- Select the storage period for cookies:
- Keep: until they expire - the cookie will be deleted after reaching the expiry date, which is determined by the website sending the cookie.
- Keep: until Firefox is closed - cookies stored on your computer will be deleted when Firefox is closed.
- Store: ask me every time - each time a site tries to send a cookie, the browser will prompt you to decide whether to store the cookie.
- Close the options window to save the settings
https: / /support.mozilla.org/en/kb/ Enabling and disabling cookies
- Disable cookies in Safari
Choose Safari> Preferences, click Privacy, then do any of the following:
Change how cookies are accepted and site data: Select one of the options next to the Cookies and site data label:
- Always block: Safari does not allow websites, other entities and advertisers to store cookies and other data on your Mac. This may prevent some sites from working properly.
- From the current site only: Safari accepts cookies and site data only from the site you are currently viewing. Websites often contain embedded elements from other sources. Safari does not allow these third parties to store and access cookies and other data.
- From websites you visit: Safari accepts cookies and website data only from the websites you visit. Safari uses existing cookies to determine if the website has been visited before by you. Selecting this check box helps prevent your Mac from storing cookies and other data for sites that contain embedded material from other sites.
- Always allow: safari allows all websites, other entities and advertisers to store cookies and other data on your Mac.
https: / /support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?viewlocale=pl_PL&locale=pl_PL
- Disabling cookies in Opera
- Cookie settings Settings> Preferences> Advanced> Cookies
- The following options are available in the Opera browser:
- Accept cookies - All cookies are accepted (option set by default).
- Accept cookies only from the site I visit - all cookies from domains other than the domain visited are rejected.
- Never accept cookies - All cookies are rejected.
http: / /help.opera.com/Windows/12.10/pl/cookies.html
- Disabling cookies in Internet Explorer
- In the browser window, click the Tools button and then select Internet Options.
- Click the Privacy tab, then under Settings, move the slider to the highest position to block all cookies, or to the lowest position to allow all cookies, and then click OK.
Our Trusted Partners, the solutions we use in our Online Store, give The user can disable the default settings of a given service - that is, disable the so-called opt-out option. The current list of our Trusted Partners along with the addresses of websites where you can find more information on how to disable them is available here.
- Disabling cookies in Google Chrome
- CONTACT INFORMATION
You can also contact us by post or email. The contact details are: Firma Handlowa WALOR A. Nowak, W.Fryc Spółka Jawna, ul. Handlowa 3, 36-100 Kolbuszowa.