The protection of Users' privacy is particularly important to us. For this reason, Users of the website www.walor.com.pl (hereinafter referred to as the Online Store) have the highest standards of privacy protection guaranteed. Firma Handlowa WALOR A. Nowak, W.Fryc Spółka Jawna as the administrator of personal data takes care of the security of personal data provided by Users.
A user is any data subject using the Online Store and other related websites, communications and services. (hereinafter referred to as User).
The administrator of personal data collected in the Online Store is Firma Handlowa WALOR A. Nowak, W.Fryc Spółka Jawna, ul. Handlowa 3, 36-100 Kolbuszowa, NIP: 8140004404, REGON: 690276727 (hereinafter referred to as the Administrator).
To the extent necessary to perform the contract concluded by the User with the Administrator, as well as to the extent necessary for the Administrator to take action at the User's request and to the extent necessary to fulfill the legal obligation incumbent on the Administrator - the processing of User's personal data takes place on the basis of a legal provision, i.e. Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b) and lit. c) GDPR, without the need for the User to consent to the processing of his personal data. In the remaining scope, the provision of personal data by the User is voluntary. However, to the extent that the consent to the processing of the User's personal data was expressed by him only for marketing purposes, the provision of his personal data by the User is voluntary, but the refusal to consent or the withdrawal of consent will prevent the Administrator from informing the User about new offers and discounts.
I. USER'S CONSENT
In the case of processing personal data based on the User's consent, he has the right to withdraw his consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal. The Administrator informs the User about the possibility of withdrawing consent before the User expresses his consent.
II. PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED BY THE ADMINISTRATOR
- Personal data collection method
- Personal data obtained directly from the User
The administrator obtains personal data in two ways. The first way is to obtain personal data directly from the User, by:
- sending a message by the User thanks to the contact form available in the Online Store,
- creating a customer account by the User in the Online Store,
- placing an order for goods or services in the Online Store,
- contacting the User with the Administrator in order to obtain technical support, submit a complaint or for any other purpose.
- Personal data obtained from other sources
The Administrator also obtains personal data from sources other than directly from the User, i.e .:
by registering how the User uses the Online Store via cookies and other technologies and receiving error reports or usage data from software running on the User's device,
- from partners with whom the Administrator offers goods and services or conducts joint marketing activities.
- Personal data obtained directly from the User
- Personal data processed by the Administrator
The scope of personal data collected by the Administrator regarding Users may vary depending on the purpose of personal data processing.
The Administrator collects, among others the following personal and non-personal data:
- Login name,
- Name and surname / company name / name and surname of the entrepreneur or names and surnames of entrepreneurs operating in the form of a civil partnership,
- Address for correspondence,
- Telephone number
- E-mail address,
- Tax ID,
- computer's IP,
- Payment data if the User makes a purchase in the Online Store.
- Information contained in cookies and similar technologies regarding the User's interaction with the Administrator's Online Store.
In addition, the Administrator collects data on the content of the User's files and messages when it is required to complete the order, providing him with the customer account service, including: the subject and content of the e-mail message, text or other content of an instant message, sound recording and film video messages, audio recording and transcription of a voice message received by the User or a text message dictated by the User.
The Administrator also collects information provided by the User, including opinions and evaluations of goods and services as well as information provided in order to obtain technical support. In addition, in the case of contact, the Administrator collects the content of the message.
III. METHOD OF DATA PROCESSING - PURPOSE OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING BY THE ADMINISTRATOR
The method of processing the User's personal data by the Administrator depends on the scope of the User's use of the Online Store.
- Orders, customer account (performance of the contract)
If the User decides to place an order for goods or services presented in the Online Store, the Administrator will process the User's personal data to the extent necessary to conclude a sales contract or a contract for the provision of services and to ensure the proper implementation of the contract concluded with the User.
If the User sets up a customer account in the Online Store, the Administrator uses the User's personal data in order to properly perform the contract for the provision of electronic services, including authentication and authorization of the User's access to customer account.
- Communication (performance of the contract, legitimate purpose pursued by the Administrator)
The Administrator uses the User's personal data to communicate with him in a personalized way. This communication consists in sending e-mails, placing notifications on websites and other measures as part of the online store and the customer account service provided, including text messages and push notifications. The content communicated to the User relates to the goods and services offered, i.e. the availability of services and the manner of using them, the security of personal data, network updates, reminders, but also the Administrator's suggested offers.
Communication with the User also applies to the User's service. Personal data is used to help the User, solve problems and respond to his complaints.
The Administrator also uses the User's personal data to enable him to comment on the activities, Online Store, services and goods of the Administrator.
- Advertising (consent, legitimate purpose pursued by the Administrator)
The Administrator uses the User's personal data in order to offer him advertising tailored to him, if the User has consented to such activities or in the case of education economic relationship between the Administrator and the User. These advertisements concern both the Administrator's offers and the entities cooperating with him.
The advertisements presented to the User are adjusted individually to each User (the so-called "profiling") by using:
- data provided directly by the User,
- data collected when the User uses the Online Store,
- information provided by third parties,
- data from advertising technologies, such as cookies,
- web beacons, pixels, ad tags, and mobile identifiers.
- Improving the Online Store (legitimate interest of the Administrator)
The Administrator uses the User's personal data in the field of analytical and statistical activities in order to constantly improve the Online Store, goods and services offered by the Administrator, provide better solutions, adding new functions and possibilities.
Users' personal data are also used by the Administrator in the field of market research, public opinion research and economic analysis in order to constantly improve the Online Store.
- Security (legitimate interest of the Administrator)
- Pursuing claims (legitimate interest of the Administrator)
If the User decides to use the Online Store, in particular by creating a customer account, placing an order for goods or services through it , The Administrator may process the User's personal data to the extent necessary to pursue any claims arising from business activities, as well as to analyze potential violations of the rules of using the Online Store.
- Tax documentation (fulfillment of the statutory obligation)
If the User places an order for goods or services via the Online Store, the Administrator will process the User's personal data to the extent necessary to keep tax documentation and settlements for orders in progress.
IV. SHARING OF PERSONAL DATA BY THE ADMINISTRATOR
The User's personal data is or may be transferred to the following categories of recipients:
- entities providing certain services in the sales process, i.e. courier / postal service providers, payment institutions intermediating in making payments by Users for placed orders for goods or services;
- providers of advertising or marketing services, in the case of achieving the goal of direct marketing of the Administrator's own services;
- providers of legal and advisory services and supporting the Administrator in pursuing due claims (in particular law firms, debt collection companies);
- entities processing personal data at the request of the Administrator, e.g. technical service providers servicing the technical infrastructure needed to run the Online Store;
- entities authorized to obtain data on the basis of applicable law, e.g. courts or law enforcement authorities, when they make a request based on an appropriate legal basis.
V. USER RIGHTS
The user has the right to decide about his personal data by making a choice regarding the disclosure of individual personal data, including the choice of privacy settings. However, in such a situation, the User must be aware that he will not be able to take full advantage of some of the functionalities of the Online Store or the services offered by the Administrator.
If the User wishes to exercise his rights as a subject of personal data, he may contact the Administrator via e-mail sent to the following address: email@example.com Some of the rights as the subject of personal data may be exercised by the User through the customer's account in the Online Store.
- Right of access to data
The User is entitled to obtain from the Administrator confirmation whether his personal data is being processed, and if this is the case - he is entitled to access information regarding the details of processing his data, including in particular information about the purpose of processing and the categories of data processed.
The user also has the right to request a copy of the personal data subject to processing.
- Right to rectify data
The user has the right to rectify false personal data. He has the right to demand replacement, supplementation or removal of errors, faults and misleading information in the entire data set concerning him.
The subject of supplementation may not be personal data that is incorrect, i.e. the User cannot demand replacement or supplementing the existing data with incorrect data.
If the processed personal data is incomplete, the User may submit an additional statement to supplement it. It is permissible to present such a declaration in any form, also by electronic means.
- The right to delete data (the right to be forgotten)
The user has the right to request the deletion of his personal data if one of the following circumstances applies:
- the User's personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- The user has withdrawn the consent on which the processing is based and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
- The user objects to the processing of his personal data;
- the personal data has been unlawfully processed;
- personal data must be removed in order to comply with the legal obligation provided for in the Union law or the law of the Member State to which the Administrator is subject;
- the personal data has been collected in relation to the offering of information society services.
- The right to limit processing
The user has the right to limit the processing of his personal data in the following cases:
- The user questions the correctness of personal data - for a period allowing the Administrator to check the correctness of this data;
- the processing is unlawful and the User opposes the erasure of the personal data and requests the restriction of their use instead;
- The Administrator no longer needs the User's personal data for processing purposes, but they are needed by the User to establish, assert or defend claims;
- The user has objected to the processing - until it is determined whether the legitimate grounds on the part of the Administrator override the grounds for the User's objection.
- with the consent of the User or
- for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims, or
- to protect the rights of another natural or legal person, or
- on important grounds of public interest of the Union or of a Member State.
- Right to data portability
The User has the right to receive, in a structured, commonly used format, personal data about him that he provided to the Administrator and has the right to send this data to another administrator.
User also has the right to request that his personal data be sent by the Administrator directly to another administrator, if technically possible.
- Right to object
The user has the right to object at any time, for reasons related to his particular situation, to the processing of his personal data:
- in the public interest, as part of the exercise of official authority vested in the Administrator,
- to processing for direct marketing purposes, including profiling, as far as it is related to this direct marketing,
- for the Administrator's legitimate purpose.
- Right to lodge a complaint
The user has the right to lodge a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Authority, in particular in the Member State of his habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement.
VI. COOKIES AND OTHER TECHNOLOGIES USED BY THE ADMINISTRATOR
VII. OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- Personal data security protection
The Administrator introduces various measures to ensure the security of the User's personal data. Safe use of the services offered is ensured by the systems and procedures used to protect against access and disclosure of data to unauthorized persons. In addition, the systems and procedures used by the Administrator are regularly monitored in order to detect possible threats. Personal data obtained by the Administrator are stored in computer systems to which access is strictly limited.
- Storage of personal data
The period of storage of Users' personal data may differ due to the fact that in relation to the personal data of different Users, other purposes of processing such data may be specified.
The administrator stores personal data for as long as is necessary to achieve the specified purposes, i.e .:
- in the case of analytical and statistical purposes - for the period necessary to achieve the goals related to the effective functioning and development of the Online Store;
- in the case of execution of orders, provision of services to the User - for the duration of the contract and the period of limitation of claims;
- for the period required by law with regard to the purpose of keeping tax documentation and settlements under ongoing contracts;
- in the case of processing personal data for marketing purposes - for the duration of the economic relationship with the User, unless the User previously objects to processing for these purposes;
Users' personal data are stored in the Administrator's database, in which technical and organizational measures have been applied to ensure the protection of the processed data in accordance with the requirements set out in applicable law. Only the Administrator has access to the database.
- Contact information
Information regarding online dispute resolution pursuant to Art. 14 Para. 1 of the ODR (Online Dispute Resolution Regulation):
The European Commission gives consumers the opportunity to resolve online disputes pursuant to Art. 14 Para. 1 of the ODR on one of their platforms. The platform (http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr) serves as a site where consumers can try to reach out-of-court settlements of disputes arising from online purchases and contracts for services.